IMPORTANT: DON'T CHANGE SETTINGS IN THESE MENUS RANDOMLY, IT CAN BRICK YOUR UNIT. PRIOR MAKING ANY CHANGES MAKE PICTURES OF ALL DEFAULT SYSTEM SETTINGS. IF YOU NOT SURE WHAT PARTICULAR SETTING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR - DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. DON'T TRY TO PERFORM ANY UPDATES, ESPECIALLY MCU UPDATES!
Description of settings (may vary in units of different types, but 90% is same): DOWNLOAD HERE
There are 3 main settings menus in T-style radio units where you can change different parameters of your unit - change temperature from Celcius to Fahrenheit, change main screen themes and AC control panel design, activate/deactivate different functions and so on.
1. System info (MCU setting senu)
To access this menu go to Settings ---> System version (on some units it can be also called
System info) ----> Press and hold for several seconds middle of screen like is shown on the picture
---> keypad will come up, enter password 7890, click ok ---> choose “System settings” ---> System
Random YouTube video showing how to access this menu: CLICK HERE
Don't click MCU upgrade buttons.
2. Advanced settings menu
Go to settings ---> Advanced settings ---> you'll need a
password to enter advanced settings, which is 8861
Go to settings ---> System Set. No password required.
1. Remove OEM radio. We will not describe how to do that because there a lot of manuals and videos in internet on how to do this.
This is how everything should look like after removal of OEM Radio
2. Take main harness supplied with the unit
3. Connect cable connectors with corresponding plugs of your OEM radio as shown on the pictures. If in doubt - count the number of pins on male plug and corresponding female plug and make sure that they have same number and location of pins.
4. VERY IMPORTANT STEP! YOUR OEM AC MODULE SHOULD STAY IN CAR AND SHOULD BE CONNECTED USING 2 OEM PLUGS
5. Take second harness supplied with the unit (check picture)
6. Connect 2 yellow RCA plugs marked as "CAMERA"
7. Connect Wi-Fi antenna supplied with the unit
8. Install your OEM air vents. Just push them in and make sure they are fixed.
9. Connect 2 black plugs, 1 yellow plug, radio antenna and GPS antenna as shown on the pictures
10. Connect remaining white plug to the back of the unit
NOTE: This solution applies only to PX6 13" Ford F150 Radios with model number ZF1307X (see label on the unit or box).If after installation of our radio your AC blows warm air only and when you press AC button and/or change temperature to cold nothing happens - follow this guide to get it fixed.
2. Take USB flash drive. Delete all content from USB flash drive by formating it. To format USB flash drive right-click the USB flash drive icon, from the appeared menu click Format, in the Format device name (drive letter) window, under File system, click the drop-down arrow, select FAT32 and then click Start.
3. Copy file you downloaded in step 1 to USB flash drive. NOTE: don't change name of file, just copy it as is.
4. Go to truck, start it, let radio to boot up completely.
5. Insert USB flash drive with file on it to one of USB ports coming from our radio.
6. Go to settings ---> System info and click Upgrade button
7. In next window select "Air Pane" and click "Canbus Upgrade (XFY)"
8. You should see progress bar inducating that update is installing.
9. Once update finish (progress bar should dissapear) - remove USB flash drive and try AC.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …